|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sat Sep 23, 2017 07:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Oct 9, 2017 11:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Air Cadet League of Canada is a civilian, non-profit, community-based and volunteer-led organization that in collaboration with the Department of National Defence and our other partners, is dedicated to supporting the objectives of the Royal Canadian Air Cadet program. Money raised through the auction will go towards the objectives of the League which are to advance the education of the Air Cadets and to promote an interest in the air element of the Canadian Forces, specifically:
- To increase knowledge of aviation by providing educational programs and resources, including flight and ground crew training, guided visits to science and aviation facilities, and aviation-related awards and scholarships;
- To encourage the development of citizenship and leadership through enrichment activities such as effective speaking and music, community volunteer opportunities, and academic awards and scholarships; and
- To provide air cadet training as a means of promoting the efficiency of the armed forces.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Visa & Mastercard
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Items will be shipped to the winning bidders.
Note: Shipping requires additional fees. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —